Teton Springs Resort
The Steelhead Cabin at 13 Blackfoot Trail is a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath, log cabin located within Teton Springs overlooking the approach shot of the 11th hole on the Headwaters Golf Course. A large wrap-around deck faces northwest providing a relaxing environment to watch the sun set over the Big Hole Mountain Range. With sleeping room for 7, the whole family can enjoy all the area has to offer. The dining area has seats for six with room for four more at the kitchen bar.
World-class fly-fishing is available in abundance in Teton Valley and guests of 13 Blackfoot Trail enjoy access to trout fishing at Teton Springs’ series of interlocked ponds simply by walking out the back door. Guests also enjoy access to hiking trails in Targhee National Forest.
Teton Springs Resort is situated in Teton Valley Idaho:
• 35 Minutes from downtown Jackson, WY
• 35 Minutes from Grand Targhee Resort
• 40 Minutes from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
• 40 Minutes from Grand Teton National Park
• 2 Hours from Yellowstone National Park
• 50 Minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport
• 60 Minutes from the Idaho Falls Airport
Lovely adventures await!
~What Others Have Said~
“very spacious great room with 3 nicely appointed bdrms.”
No Thanks, Close Window