Teton Springs Resort
Come and relax in Teton Valley. This second floor condominium unit 206 is in the center of Teton Springs Resort. Play a round at the Byron Nelson-designed Headwaters Golf Course (named the 2003 2nd best new American golf course by Golf Digest). Enjoy the views from the outdoor balcony. Relax at the pool while the children play.
The master bedroom features a plush king bed and attached ensuite bathroom. A queen bed completes the second bedroom and a second full bathroom is just down the hall. This condo is fully stocked and ready for you. All you need to do is fill the fridge!
With world-class fly-fishing available in abundance in Teton Valley, guests of suite 206 enjoy access to trout fishing at Teton Springs’ series of interlocked ponds simply by walking out the back door. Guests also enjoy access to hiking trails in Targhee National Forest a short stroll from the front door.
Teton Springs Resort is situated in Teton Valley Idaho:
• 35 Minutes from downtown Jackson, WY
• 35 Minutes from Grand Targhee Resort
• 40 Minutes from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
• 40 Minutes from Grand Teton National Park
• 2 Hours from Yellowstone National Park
• 50 Minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport
• 60 Minutes from the Idaho Falls Airport
Lovely adventures await!
No Thanks, Close Window